ENJOY COLLECTIVE NEWS ON: POLITICS ,SPORTS,CELEBRITY GIST, FASHION LIFESTYLE CULTURE,HEALTH AND MANY MORE

Breaking

wow! Rob Kardashian 'has lost 30 to 50 lbs and is working on self-improvement while out of public eye

Monday 17 October 2016

Buezy Speaks Of His Music Career

Chibueze Francis ogbonna  best known by his stage name Buezy is a Nigerian singer, rapper and song writer   who is an indigene of IMO state ,  born on the 1st of january , who started his musical career this year 2016 .

Buezy when asked of how far the industry is favoring him he said, 
"The journey so far has not been easy but with God by my said, I've been able to be where I am today, and I am grateful to him for that"

Buezy who recently dropped his second single which he titled who be your daddy  when asked about the song he said.
"The song is a song I personally love so much , and believe every other person other who love good music will surly love this song, am really happy with the response  getting from my fans , it gives me the courage to push further"

Hmmmmmm a lot more to watch out from this young talent !!! 


No comments:

Post bottom

Pages



/*]]>*/ ); $("#AdCode").( );